Cultivated in eastern Asia, osmanthus is a small evergreen shrub or small tree. It is in the same botanical family—Oleaceae—as jasmine and lilac. The tiny orange blossoms of the osmanthus plant are commonly used to enhance the flavour of green and black tea. Labour intensive and expensive to produce, it is often used in fine perfumes. The complex aroma of Osmanthus Touch is rich, sweet, and fruity with hints of apricot and pear. Comforting while meditating or practicing yoga and useful during a massage, the aroma of Osmanthus Touch can help create a calming environment. The Fractionated Coconut Oil in Osmanthus Touch helps hydrate the skin.
- Apply to the face to promote hydrated skin.
- Use as part of a full body massage.
- Apply to wrists and inhale for a positive aromatic experience.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Use: Roll on to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
- Comforting, sweet aroma.
- Ideal as part of a revitalising massage.
- Helps maintain the look of healthy skin.
Osmanthus extract in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Floral, sweet, fruity